Benefits of Membership
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits associated with membership including:
- You can be assured of a professional service from Cois Sionna Credit Union at all times.
- Control over their own finance
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings program
- Security of savings through the Credit Union’s Fidelity Bond, and through the Irish League of Credit Unions’ Savings Protection Scheme
- Members can take out flexible loans after joining, and repay at tailor-made schedules.
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance, under most circumstances, at no direct cost to the member (T & C Apply)
- The confidence that the Credit Union has no hidden charges
Pay by Standing Order
Arrange a Standing Order from your bank and be sure of regular payments to your Credit Union account. We will send you a statement showing all transactions or check out your account online.
Take advantage of a host of additional member services available. See our Available Services page for more details. Ask any staff member for more details about joining the Credit Union, or for further information see the different sections of this website.